7 November 2011

INSPIRATION: NOVIEMBRE

I love the burgundy touch in the next outfits. It's definitely one of this winter colours –if mr. mustard allows me to say that.

–––

Me encanta el toque de borgoña en las siguientes fotos. Es definitivamente uno de los colores de este invierno –con perdón del mostaza.













credits: concept of infinity, fashion guitar, love aesthetics, my diary of style, fashion vibe, glisters and blisters, stockholm streetstyle, vanessa jackman, the sartorialist...


5 comments:

  1. Me encanta... ya me he hecho con unos jeans de este color!

    besos
    www.rosabueso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the feature xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your inspiration and inspiring me as well <3 You have a gorgeous blog!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...